Of all the things I know
I understand almost nothing

zaterdag 7 augustus 2010

Seventies (1)





They were the Big Bang of the SLR - and I bought really loads of them. Not only every model from Canon, but also the lovelier names: Miranda, Edixa, Exakta; and lenses, of course: Komura, Soligor, Orestor... (My excuse: I had started teaching photography.)
Motor-driven also: the F1-MF, the 500 EL/M, the Canon Dial (!)
And then there was that professional (magazine-)format: 6x7, the big cameras.
What a fantastic decade.

Today I had a 1972 55mm Fujinon + Panagor 2x converter on the 1977 Praktica LTL3, with always reliable FP4 in it.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I think I have taken over the collecting 'bug'; at the moment I have 23 cameras, and 20 of them are 35mm film from point and shoot to Leica and Contax SLR. Lovely old things.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Don't stop! Don't stop - and úse them! (Rolleiflex...?)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen