Of all the things I know
I understand almost nothing

maandag 30 november 2009

NOW WHAT!



At first sight the Agifold looked okay, (very dusty after the scouring, some scratches still ) but that "RolleiRetroAgfa" is not! Look at the undulating kymation (cornice?) - and it's not sharp in the centre. It's like the 127 in my Starluxe. A film-problem, I think, because the HP5 was plane. Big sigh.

Second thought: I mostly walk around with an open folder, but this time I shut it every time ( because it's a bit clumsy ) and it's possible that these big bellows blew or sucked the film out of focus!

5 opmerkingen:

  1. As you say, work in progress, there certainly seems to be something not right with those horizontals.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. You know, I just love your photography! There is something real about it, not the fake plastic stuff I see on so many blogs and websites. Your love for the art and medium shows, keep it up!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Thanks for the support - keeps me trying!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. You may well be right about the clothing in the Morocco shot.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Didn't you know: there has been an earthquake!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen