Of all the things I know
I understand almost nothing

zaterdag 25 september 2010

Then and now: 1964




In 1964 I got my Lubitel. My first teacher in photography was a school-mate of my older brother and he had a Yashica 635, with that 135 thinghy, very hi-tec (high-tech?) and a real darkroom in the cellar (rinsing-tub in the kitchen). So it seems appropriate to own one, ànd test it with 1964 REX (=Gevaert). Lost it's sensitivity, but I don't think new FP4 will make a nicer picture of my old neighbourhood's mill.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. wow, this blog is fascinating! thanks for sharing all these photographies and information!! :)

    http://t-m-eyes.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Thanks! - Yes: photography is very interesting for light-addicts as me.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen