Of all the things I know
I understand almost nothing

woensdag 3 februari 2010

120 film in 116 Brownie No.2A Model C


This is a very remarkable photograph. First: look at the quality of this 80+ box! But there's more: the sticky-paper of that very old FP3 tore the film, it didn't fit in a drum so I had to develop it the victorian way: Rodinal in the dish, left hand up, right hand down etc. 10 minutes in total darkness and look: no scratches!

For instructions on 120 to 116 and many other weird combinations see my Flickr Photostream set "120 film in..."
For the "darkroom struggles" I recommend the set "Old film in old cameras".

Problems? Send an Email! Probleme? Schick' doch mal eine Email!
Nederlands English Italiano Deutsch Français

3 opmerkingen:

  1. I admire the way you keep using the old film and the old techniques. I like film, but I stopped the darkroom side many years ago. Too much mess and my wife was not too keen on losing a room in the house. I let my friendly camera shop do the darkroom side.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. ...and this, John, was a real mess. Glad I'm not allergic to those chemicals.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. A real mess, but very rewarding, I assume. Quality of the camera is, indeed, very good!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen