Of all the things I know
I understand almost nothing

vrijdag 13 april 2012

Kern Aarau


I almost couldn't believe it: was this my pinhole? Soo sharp, and it would be even better when I wouldn't overexpose 8 times and kept on moving in the decades old Ansco Vividol developer. 
How come? I didn't make a sloppy hole as usual: carefully, with a hot needle in nice black paper and some finishing. Wow. Worked, I thought.
BUT THEN I SAW THE DATE: FRIDAY, THE THIRTEENTH. I KNÈW: THIS CANNOT BE TRUE. AND IT WASN'T. LOOK ABOVE, MONDAY 16 APRIL. FOR SOME STRANGE FACTS.
What happened: I had taken two pictures, and misjudged. The very overexposed was 1/25 at F8, the 5 secs pinhole was correct! Look at the small picture.

PS Yes, I'm Dutch, windmills all over the place. The one below ("another time machine") is the Anna, this one is called Johannus.
My grandfather was miller; my father's name was Johannes, my mother's Anna. Well well well...

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I think; therefore I am! The needle does the trick. Good thinking --> Good result....
    Foma sheetfilm?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen