Of all the things I know
I understand almost nothing

zaterdag 12 maart 2011

Testing... 5


And comparing: Technical pan against AgfaOrtho. Well, the Kodak was overexposed, so more than what everyone says: at least 50, I would say. Both films are, of course, rock hard. But: the ortho should be blind for the reds, and the technical over-sensitive, and look at the shops in the picture: the left one is pink, the right one is green; see the difference? Me neither.
1/60 At 5,6 in the morning sun, both Zeiss lenses (more or less: 1956 Novar and 1964 aus Jena). No data on the films, Technical was discontinued 2004, the AgfaOrtho looked older.

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Another difference: Technical Pan projects people in the image......

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. "You push the button, Kodak does the rest."

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love the 'people projection comment'. I always thought the camera itself was responsible for adding the people!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen