Of all the things I know
I understand almost nothing

vrijdag 25 maart 2011

1927 Kern 150mm



Once upon a time I owned a Kern 9x12 camera. But, I took it apart; I was young, what did I know. For some reason I kept the lens. Yesterday I made a lensboard and put it on my Linhof. And look how sharp this 1927 lens is! A bit dirty, the high contrast is probably the Fomapan100 film and my scanner has also some problems, unlike the Compur that fires like a young god. Thank heaven for little girls and big shutters!

1927 Kern Aarau (number 3192) 150mm anastigmat at F12,5 on the 1960 Linhof Technika IV, Fomapan 100 sheet 9x12.

# Thank Heaven... 1957 Lerner/Loewe; 1958 Gigi

2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is an image where nearly everything is just as it should be! The reflection on the water, the oldfashioned tug and beautiful light. And then the performance of the lens, great! If you want, we can try scanning the neg on my scanner?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Then I should scan all my negatives at your place and if I remember well, aren't you decorating...?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen