Of all the things I know
I understand almost nothing

woensdag 7 april 2010

Box-cameras with extra lens 1


My pre-1946 Target six-16 (without name, Canadian?) is a bit like me: when you get older you don't need your glasses any more. She's sharper now in close-up mode! Or is she?
(The picture is a bit full;) left: with the built-in lens, should be beyond 10 feet. Right: without the lens, should be 5-10 feet. Because most extra lenses are for close-up, I somehow think there's nothing wrong with the lenses, but the print on the front is wrong.
(The Fomapan400 was not at his best today, the weather, like yesterday, wàs.)

1 opmerking:

  1. The print on the right certainly has the sharpness, and also seems to have better contrast.
    Glorious weather here today.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen