Of all the things I know
I understand almost nothing

woensdag 21 maart 2012

20° Frühling!

Gutes Schuhwerk ist angesagt denn die Bahn streikt mal wieder, und danke der Nachfrage, ja, das Knie funktioniert wieder tadellos.
Aber dann schafft spanischer Wein was Водка Калиновая nicht schafft: der Marques Alella haut mich um. Madrid in der Bolkerstrasse. Lècker!
Pause.
Drei Segafredo bei Vecchio in der Marktstrasse bringen mich, mehr oder weniger, auf die Beinchen.
Und zuhause zeigt sich der Реактив ein Jungbrunnen für den Свема65.

1982 Свема65 in the Салют, 8 mins developed in rather old Реактив: crisp and clear, a bit contrasty and the sticky paper had dried out but I thought of that!

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Funny, Cyrillic for Salyut looks like Canon in first view, so I thought which canon did he use??
    Wish I could have joined you, but alcohol and penicillin is not a good combination. Better luck next time! I love the shadow of the trees, like helicopters!

    Jeroen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Alco and me was also not the best combination today... I took the Salyut, saved some modern Svema100 to test both our Elikons in the future.

      Verwijderen