Of all the things I know
I understand almost nothing

zondag 4 september 2011

Then and now 31



Well, I'm not particularly fond of the Piazza Santa Maria Novella; the sun seems always very bright (=hard), here. The church is okay, the Officina Profumo-Farmaceutica nearby is very interesting and of course an analogoholic hàs to visit the Museo Nazionale Alinari della Fotografia. Very nice.

 I had Ideal Supremulsion (sixties) in the Brownie 2, exposed 4 secs to get an image. I still cannot give you a link (shame on you, Blogger!) so here is: www.alinarifondazione.it

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Sunset or sunrise maybe? I don't remember how the sun moves over the piazza.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Stupid me, the nave of the church has a fixed orientation, I should have thought about that!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Nooo - that's the islamic rug. Catholic churches should be orientated, but more than often the available square meters decide...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen