Of all the things I know
I understand almost nothing

maandag 3 januari 2011

Russian 3 (Economics)


You can see some of the problems, I cannot believe it's 1993 but look at my Flickr photostream for that.
Also interesting: price-policy. You know those 5-years planning in the USSR, so let's take 5 years before the exp.date. That means Brezhnev in 1968 paid 40 kopeke for that Svema 65. Fifteen years later for Andropov it was still only 50, but in 1988 Gorbachev had to pay 1 rubel 5 kopeke. And you haven't seen this yet, but one year earlier the Svema 32 was only 35 kopeke.
Wild Russia.

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Would be interesting to find what russian film costs today. I could not find a readable website, but I imagine, film still will be cheap in Russia. And, lovely picture it is! Still lots of detail, great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. My friend, Russia is a superfast modernising country. Film is the bad past, they will be exclusively digital... (I hope someone proves me wrong)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. PS - Our old friend FOMA focuses on Russia.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen