Of all the things I know
I understand almost nothing

maandag 26 december 2011

Miracle on Boxing Day























This 135 was sold to me as "Perpantic 1946" and I have reasons to believe that. But then it's unbelievable: yes, it does need a strong contrast, and I do see some grain but hey: no fog, good usable image and she is 65 years old!

I gave her the overexp/underdev treatment, so ± 6 mins in the Rodinal, but I really doubt that was necessary.
In the 1938 Retina II, Xenon at 5,6 a couple of seconds.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. This is indeed a miracle! No fog for such an old film is almost to good to believe, but the image you sho proves it! So it is possible to use film that old! Where did it come from?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ehhhhhm... I know: from abroad! (I have nice contacts in the Ucraine. Youcrane? YKPANHA? Ya zalýou, drúgy!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen