Of all the things I know
I understand almost nothing

donderdag 22 juli 2010

Pontoon-bridge



Last year it was raining só heavily, I had to take my 1980 Nikonos - but building the bridge in the cold, wet mud was rather spectacular (small picture). This year I took the 1916 Ernemann (Roadmouse: I "modified" the 9X12 Bob O to take 120 film) and the weather made it, ehhhrm, boring. So I bought some great cakes at Harrie-Jan Loeffen's and went home to overdevelop the RolleiRetro400 in Rodinal...

125mm Detektiv Aplanat, F12,5 (=16) at ±1/50

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Last year it was raining heavily -so they built the pontoonbridge over the water- Now it was dry -so they built it on land???- (joke) No I guess it was so boring that you did not wait until they actually started building the bridge over the river. And I agree, cakes from Loeffen are hard to beat!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Well, that yawning soldier, using a cologne after shaving wasn't very inspiring... (the one at the left, and it was 9.30 by then!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen