Of all the things I know
I understand almost nothing

woensdag 19 mei 2010

# House for sale




I went to see the spring (at last) with the 1984 Canon Reflex 8/500 but then there was this empty house (being renovated?), the morning light on that lonely vase. A 500mm mirror with yellow 3 in it is not the best lens for this subject. It had a hard life: 15 years in the chlorine-vapour (you should see my EL/M!) are clearly visible.
On RolleiRetro nòt 400: no more pictures at all on this film - but I didn't care: the weather was glorious.

"House for sale": Lucifer 1974

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I have a Tamron 500 mirror lens that I bought in the early 1980s and I bet I have not used it for more than 10 shots in all that time. For me it was a waste of money, I must remember to give it away as I will never use it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Start using it instead! That strange DOF, that Parkinson feeling, great!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen