Of all the things I know
I understand almost nothing

zondag 20 december 2009

Russian


Early morning. Vèry early, because I have to play the early mass,
and it is snowing heavily.
With my eyes still shut I drop the Horizon202 on my concrete floor.
But it's a Russian camera! My first was the Lubitel, then came some more, ànd a Zenit, a Quarz and even a Lych - why don't I trust them? I pick her up, load the (wrong! 100 ASA)film and step into the (well... Dutch) blizzard.
#Leise rieselt der Schnee...

2 opmerkingen:

  1. This short looks really good viewed large, a nice 'old time' quality to the light and the tones. I think the narrow framing works for this. My old Russian cameras also work like tanks; Kiev 4m (the model without the meter), Zorki 4K, Zorki 6 and FED 2.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Tell me more, tell me more! (I want to buy some, love that Contax/Kiev!!)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen